Github Training Summary
In simple terms, Git is a tool to save different code versions that enables you to save multiple versions of codes in a shared/collaboration fueled development environment. Get the most from our Git/Github training, the industry-leading tool for collaboration and code sharing. This training teaches you to keep track of the different versions of your code and configuration files using a Version Control System (VCS) called Git.
In this training, you’ll learn about Git’s basic and core functionality so you can understand why and how it’s performed in companies. We’ll teach you both basic and more advanced features, like branches and merging. We’ll demonstrate how working knowledge of a VCS like Git can be a lifesaver in emergencies or while troubleshooting or debugging. We’ll also explore how to use Git to work with others through remote repositories, like the ones provided by GitHub.
Learn how to use Git/GitHub – Start to explore repositories, forks, branches, creating issues and wikis, automation, versioning and using the CLI Git commands.
What will you be learning in Git/Github training?
We keep industry’s needs and latest developments in consideration while creating and training module. In our Github training, you can learn about concepts such as:.
- Introduction to Git/Github
- Core Version Control concepts
- Quick Installations
- Creating open-source projects with Git
- Deploying branching and merging
- Hosting and reviewing codes on GitHub
- Using rebase, revert, and reset
- Git file life cycle and workflow strategies
Who should take this training?
This training session can be taken by:
- Anyone interested in Git and/or source control
- Software developers not yet using Git for source control
- Freelancers or other creative professionals
- IT Professionals
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to install software on your computer
- Admin rights may be required for software installation
What our trainees have to say about us
Padah Software has been a valuable partner for our JIRA implementation. Through multiple plugins and applications, they assisted us with a robust and complicated workflow for the SDLC phases.
The resources assigned were knowledgeable, highly skilled, flexible, and supportive. They maintained a positive relationship with our stakeholders and smoothly collaborated with our team through different stages of development and testing. The resultant solution was implemented as per our SOP & WI